This classic 3 cabin/2 head fast twin wheel cruiser is one of the best built Dufours on the market today. A head turning boat with a turn of speed that has been little used and much loved. Superb equipment range, ready to head off for those longer cruises.
- Year Built : 2010
- Hull Material : Fiberglass
- Builder : Dufour Yatchs SA
- Designer : Umberto Felci & Patrick Roséo
- Length: 39.93 ft
- Beam: 3.98 m
- Max Draft: 2.03 m
- Length Overall: m m
- Length at Waterline: 15.25 m
- Displacement: -1 kilogram
- Dry Weight: 8990 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Engine Hours: 548
- Propeller Type:
- Total Power: 40
- Fuel Tankage: 200 l
- Water Tankage: 190 l
- Both cockpit seats port and starboard and the helmsman seat covered in FSC Iroko.
- Cockpit floor is also Iroko
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Padeyes for safety lines at wheels and cockpit seats
- Rudder stock head under helmsmans sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a removable helmsmans seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker starboard aft.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker in front of helmsman seat with Valise (needs testing)
- Cockpit shower in port aft locker.
- Telescopic stainless steel bathing ladder.
- Retractable Bow thruster operated from stb helm position
- Upgraded Quick 1000w anchor windlass with rope drum, gypsy and 75m chain.
- Webasto heating system with outlets in cabins and heads
- 12V DC system. Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 3 x 100 Ah service batteries which were replace in 2016
- Switch for each battery and link-all connector switch
- Solar panel
- 3 x 12 volt charging sockets at chart table
- Fans in each cabin
- Stereo with interior and exterior speakers
- TV mounted on main bulkhead with masthead antenna
- 240 volt shore power with smart charger and UK sockets
- 3 Cabin 2 head version
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Curved wooden steps and access to engine by lifting stair cover on gas struts.
- Two handrails.
- Large deck hatches with blinds and nets
- Dedicated stowage for companionway door inside the boat.
- FRONT CABIN
- Large berth approximately 195 cm long with a 10cm thick mattress with reovable cover.
- Under the berth: 160 litre water tank and access to stowage locker.
- Full length shelf with sea-fiddle over the berth alongside the hull. Large hanging locker with shelves.
- Spacious forward head compartment with shower. Manual marine toilet, large mirror and chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit.
- The shower has direct drainage by an electric pump
- Access to the instrument transducers.
- AFT CABINS
- Aft Double berths approximately 193 cm long. 10 cm thick mattress with removable covers and lee cloths for both cabins.
- Large hanging locker with double door and shelf above.
- Shelf with sea-fiddle over berth.
- 200 litre fuel tank under starboard berth. 200 litre water tank under port berth.
- Battery switches on the vertical area of the port berth.
- Technical area (batteries, charger etc) with storage between aft berths
- Spacious aft head compartment with shower and integrated wash basin in synthetic «Corian ®» stone
- Manual marine toilet.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap hot/cold with shower head.
- Large mirror.
- The shower has direct drainage by an electric pump.
- 50 L holding tank as standard.
- Mattress covers for berth cushions
- A large U-shaped settee is on the port side with cushions made out of foam with washable covers. A central fixed settee has a hinged stowage area underneath.
- Lee cloth for this berth
- Further stowage is available under seats and behind backrests.
- Stowage lockers with doors and bookshelf above the settee.
- Big saloon table with integrated hot plate holder.
- Stainless steel mast support.
- 4 hull port lights to bring light into the interior
- Worktops in Corian®, Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Two burner cooker with oven on gimbals.
- bum strap for safe working at sea
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (180 litres) with both frontal and top opening.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which houses the microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Volvo 40 hp (29.1 kW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve. Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- 200 l fuel tank with gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Hand laminated GRP hull.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull. Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.03 m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxyfoam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock
- Stainless steel bow protector
- Spray hood
- Dorades for extra ventilation
- Wooden handrails on roof.
- Wooden toe rail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Outboard bracket
- Stem head fitting, double anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red LED navigation lights.
- Pushpits with 2 x horseshoe buoy brackets, flag pole holder, stern light and opening cable gate with hook.
- 2 x horse shoe buoys, one with strobe
- Stanchions with two levels of life line split mid ships with opening gates
- Six aluminum mooring cleats. Single stainless steel chain plate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chain plates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coach roof. Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Genoa sheet turning blocks on cockpit coaming.
- 4 and 3 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines all led back to the cockpit for easy control
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 9 clutches on coach roof.
- Two x 40 ST halyard winches on the roof.Port side winch is electric
- Two x 46 ST genoa winches on cockpit coamings close to the helmsman.
Sails, Mast and Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, deck stepped.
- Anchor, steaming and deck light.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom .
- Mast sowed telescopic whisker pole with adjustable mast track
- Genoa furler.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- In mast mainsail reefing system, Furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
- I : 47.58 ft
J : 14.75 ft
P : 44.25 ft
E : 15.08 ft
Working Sail Area : 861.00 sq ft
- Assymetric gear
- 2 x Spinnaker halyard
- Inner foresail halyard
- Asymmetric cruising chute & new Genoa also available under separate negotiation
- Polyethylene tanks have a total capacity of approximately 360 litres with inspection plates and electric gauges on tanks .
- Pressurised water system, 20 litre water heater.
- Electric bilge pump with strainer and controls on switchboard.
- Manual bilge pump operated from the cockpit.
- Bilge integrated in hull and keel with easy access to strainer under floor boards.
- Drainage of shower water by pumps direct to the sea, easily accessible under the washbasins.
Electronics / Nav
2 x wind speed/direct at each wheel
1 x I70 at port wheel, 1 x Multi display at Stb wheel
Raymarine Autopilot control mount at Stb wheel
Remote for above.
Raymarine VHF 49e
Furuno Navtex 300
AIS transceiver 650 (Raymarine)
LED mast head tricolour and anchor light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.